BRINGING A VOICE TO A CULTURE, THROUGH THE CULTURE.
ATAP is on a mission, a mission to bring forward things that we have been hearing nationally over our travels from Tattooers and Piercers alike.
It is in it's infancy, but even being young it has already been shown the support of many from our culture.
Some of the goals that ATAP is trying to bring to the table are very clear & beneficial to the community it serves.
- Development of a Round Table. 20 Representatives (Tattoo & Piercing), built to discuss matters at hand brought forward by ATAP members and the industry.
- A Standardization of our cultures work practices. Making sure that shops have a proper guideline to follow. Something written Nationally by the Round Table, Voted on by the supporting members.
- Development of a National Guideline built in co-operation with Canada Health and its Provincial divisions. (This cannot be done in haste, but needs to be done).
- Bringing items to ATAP that without a group cannot be achieved for most on their own, like a group healthcare plan, designed for everyone that Shops could offer their Artists, Artists could get for themselves, whatever it takes to give Artists the longevity they need in their careers.
- More Education for the Culture.
- Apprenticeship Regulations to help develop better Artists.
- Access to information, factual not handed down from one bad source to another.
..... and more.
This Mission Statement will be designed to grow in the hands of the Round Table, The Members of our Culture that you elect.
Hopefully, together we can head off whats coming, because make no mistake, the industry is changing. In ATAP, your thoughts have a voice, your voice has a vote and your vote matters.